Gouthinking Subscription v2.00.00 (PayPal) Released
at 4/28/2022 10:21:03 PM 1270 Views
1 Votes Popularity: 0
It is easy to use as using PayPal Button Tool, just only need 10 minutes. It easily integrates DotNetNuke by automatically handling DotNetNuke role membership upon subscription sign up and the removal of DotNetNuke role membership at the end of the subscription.
Gouthinking Subscription v2.00.00 (PayPal)
Gouthinking.Subscription allows you to easily set up and collect automatic recurring payments on your website. It easily integrates DotNetNuke by automatically handling DotNetNuke role membership upon subscription sign up and the removal of DotNetNuke role membership at the end of the subscription. It is easy to use as using Paypal Button Tool, just only need 10 minutes. Also it is easy to extend its Instant Payment Notification to what you want to process. The IPN can be used as is or can be extended to your heart’s content for those that are technically inclined.
- Features List
- a) Supports Sandbox and Live (Currently, Just Paypal).
- b) Supports all currencies supported by PayPal (Currently, Just Paypal).
- c) Customizable subscription amount.
- d) Customizable subscription period (days, weeks, months, or years).
- e) Supports subscription regular billing cycle times limited/unlimited.
- f) Customizable subscription button image with file or URL.
- g) Supports optional up to two trial periods and its amount, frequency, and period (days, weeks, months, or years).
- h) Supports optional text box and drop-down list up to 5 types:
- a) one text box .
- b) two text boxes .
- c) one drop-down list .
- d) one text box and one drop-down list .
- e) two drop-down lists .
- i) Supports optional return URL, also it has return html template.
- j) Supports optional cancel URL, also it has cancel html template.
- k) Supports customizable subscription html template.
- l) Supports optional IPN (Instant Payment Notification) URL be specified to response IPN (Instant Payment Notification).
- m) Optionally force customers to be registered users.
- n) Optionally assign a role after sign up subscription successfully for registered users.
- o) Optionally Paypal Interface Language Code, the language of the login or sign-up page at Paypal that subscribers see when they click the Subscribe button.
- a) DotNetNuke 9.10.2
- b) Paypal Business Account
| Standard Editon:One product DNN installation and one portal at it.
| Professional Editon:One product server DNN installation and unlimited portals.
| Professional Editon+Source Code:One product server DNN installation and unlimited portals.
Download File(s) :
Leave a comment here ...
notify me when someone reply this comment.
Your reply has been submited ,it is waiting for a approval to be listed.